пятница, 22 января 2016 г.



So hi everyone, I want to say that I'm still alive and I still love to write. But because of the exams, the weather, which enters into a terrible depression, I have no mood, no inspiration and even no desire.
  
  In fact, it's been many days since my last test, but the mood didn't return. When I sat in the snow-covered metropolis under a pile of books, I wanted to come in my hometown, hang out with old friends, go to my old school, walk through the haunts, but reality was like this, I was sitting at home all day and watched TV series.
  
  Most interesting is that some "philosophical" quotes of famous people saved me. Especially this: "There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure".
  
  So, I get out only once, and now I am back to my vocal class, which is very important to me, went through my favorite places, and you know that nothing could wipe the smile off my face in that moment, I decided to write a new post after a long time, and I get a lot of inspiration. And I think about returning on YouTube. And the most important thing, I fixed up to meet with my old friends, which I really love.
  
  So believe in yourself and you won't wait the result for so long, I promise!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий