воскресенье, 18 октября 2015 г.

                                                                                                         F u l l     L i f e

It's a little bit more than month left since my last post here. I really missed my blog so much. You know too much things happen over this time. I'll tell you a bit about this period of time.
  First of all, this weeks were full of homework and workshops. Last time I had workshop which I was afraid most of all, and you know it's ok. So here's one advice from me. If you work really hard at something be sure all be fine.
  Second event was two weeks ago. I attended IMAX cinema, already even twice, I watched 'Everest' and 'Legend'. And first one was unforgettable. At the end you just obliged to think about some things in life. And how important are love and friendship. Last scene was accompanied by goosebumps. Everyone cried. If you watched it  you will understand what I'm talking about.
  And the last thing I want to tell you is friendship. You know sometimes you're looking for BF and can't find it. And sometimes one person just came one day in your life and you understand that it's your person. Fortunately, I have found this person in my new city. It's really important and close friend for me. It's not 'BFF' it's a member of family, your soulmate - what does real friend mean for me. Close friend it's a person who understand you in any situation and always support you. Familiar?
If yes hold tight such person! And be proud of your close friend.
 xx Beth

                                  
- ABOUT LOOK:                                                        - ABOUT LOOK:
                           Blouse: 'Zara'                                                            Hat: 'Bershka'
                                                                                                            Scarf: 'Stradivarius'
                                                                                                            Parka: 'Stradivarius'

                                                                               

  
                              

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий