суббота, 11 марта 2017 г.

                            BLACK IS MY HAPPY COLOR
A lot of people like bright and colorful clothes, what about me? I surely prefer the black one. Black is the perfect color, which looks good in any way and any situation. Black with different colors - good, black with white - better, black with black is literally the best combination. Black is good for school, college, university, work. It's great for weekend, vacation and just for lazy days at home. Try to find some disadvantages, well I'm sure you won't find even one. Black makes you slimmer and elegant. For example, when I dress in black cloth I feel myself more beautiful, confident and happy. So if you don't know what to wear - you should totally wear something black, it will be appropriate in any place and society. So run to buy something black, because it's basic and beautiful. Did I say that its  actual and fashionable in any season, time and even century!




         

FOR MORE VIDEOS:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4RL8zYoiMl9kBXam1e73vg




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий